Popular American Food- Week 5 Activity 1

What I find so cool and interesting about popular foods in America is that some of the popular “American” foods are actually originated from other countries. For example, pasta and pizza, which are a couple of my favorite foods in the whole world, are native to Italians, but still enjoyed by hungry families and especially children across America! Basically found on any Kid’s Menu in any restaurant you walk into, pasta and pizza can be eaten in different delicious styles and served with multiple toppings. Pasta can be devoured as different shapes and with many different sauces such as Marinara, Alfredo, and much more! Along with pasta, you can find 1000’s of different flavored pizzas that vary with many unique combinations of toppings like Pepperoni, olives, or just classic cheese. They both have a dear place in my heart! Here’s a link where you can learn more about the history and love for pizza by people all over America and also by several countries all around the world! http://www.lifeinitaly.com/food/pizza-history.asp Enjoy!pizzapasta

3 thoughts on “Popular American Food- Week 5 Activity 1

1. Hey Gisele,
    My favorite food just happens to be pasta! I also love incorporating really healthy foods in my daily diet such as salads and some fruits! I’m glad you commented!